MR & MRS SMITH CANADIAN CAMPAIGN
Mr & Mrs Smith
Mr & Mrs Smith is an iconic British brand, hotel website, booking service and travel club that specializes in ﬁnding the world’s most stylish, hip and inspiring boutique hotels. Each hotel is privately reviewed by influencers from the worlds of film, fashion or the arts.
To launch the website in the Canadian market – a place where the brand had virtually no awareness.
Siren Communications executed a strategic PR plan through targeted pitching, press visits, one-on-one media meetings, a series of in-market and private social events with founders James and Tamara Lohan, social media outreach and brokering mutually beneﬁcial brand partnerships, effectively communicating Mr & Mrs Smith’s key messaging, and actively promoting the brand within the Canadian market.
The Results (2011)
• 11 press visits
• 43 one-on-one media meetings
• 72 million media impressions across Canada
• $1.4 million in measured media value
• 121 media placements including The Morning Show (Global TV), etalk (CTV), The Globe and Mail, Toronto Star, Hello! Canada, International Architecture & Design, ElleCanada.com
• Successful brand partnerships with Royal Canadian Yacht Club, Holt Renfrew and HBC Canada/Kleinfeld Bridal
• Increased sales in Canada with no advertising or other support