CASA DE CAMPO MEDIA RELATIONS CAMPAIGN
Casa de Campo
Casa de Campo’s guest list reads like a Who’s Who of the social registry, attracting high profile celebrities and personalities worldwide for over 40 years. A member of the prestigious Leading Hotels of the World, this 7,000-acre resort on the Dominican Republic’s southeast coast is home to world-class sports and unique facilities found at no other vacation destination.
Casa de Campo had invested over 40 million dollars in a renovation of their hotel, grounds and select sports facilities, and was looking to enter the Canadian market for the first time, a highly competitive market where they had no awareness.
Siren approached the strategic plan with what essentially was a re-launch of the property. By executing a campaign of carefully timed press trips with both long and short lead outlets, high profile individual media visits and an influencer event in Toronto in partnership with luxury retailer Holt Renfrew, we developed a national brand presence in harmony with the high season for the property.
First 6 months:
• Over 20 million media impressions
• $204,256 in measured media value
• 47 media placements—including features in national and regional newspapers, major lifestyle publications and websites/blogs
Following 12 months:
• Over 99 million media impressions
• $701,256 in measured media value
• 88 media placements—including Calgary Herald, The Globe and Mail, Montreal Gazette, Ottawa Citizen, Toronto Star, Vancouver Sun, enRoute (Air Canada’s in-flight magazine), Today’s Parent, Huffington Post Canada, CityLine